Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

please help

im entitled to 60 min land line calls however when i go to ring a land line number i get told i have no credit, i was trying to ring no nonsence insurance which i presume use a land line phone?   

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

texts

Alot of texts are not coming through on my factory unlocked Sony Xperia E and I have brought it to the shop and they say the phone is ok but my texts still wont come through even tho the people who wlsent the messages are getting delivery reports, is...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

cant call or text

Hi I am not able to call or text since midnight..I have not been sent a text re fair usage.. any ideas x

Anon by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Forgot my pin

i forgot my pin and cannot find the card with it and the other codes on it. What can i do now? please reply as soon as possible.Thanks

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Internet not working

Hi, I have switched to a new phone & the Internet isn't working on it.. I have tried to download the tweakker app but it is saying I have no devices.. I have data roaming turned on

Anon by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 2 like

Call & text issues

Hi, I've noticed that after I loose signal (garage, shopping an so on) I cannot make calls or text, I have to turn airplane mode on then off and after few minutes I can call, but sometimes I have to turn my phone off to get calls again. And it's a th...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

new phone

Hi, my brother got a new samsung s3 mini yesterday, an unlocked one from power city.  He is with 48 already and has his sim in a samsung s2 and having no problems with it, problem starts when he put the sim card into the new unlocked phone, it says S...

buddy22 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Replacement Sim Question

Hi all,My iPhone's hit the bucket, So I've ordered a replacement sim from 48 so I can use it with my old phone, I still had about a week left of my package, And then a month after that (The Guido)Will that be redeemed when I register my replacement s...