cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

internet settings

Anon
Not applicable
Hi, i have a Nokia lumia 520.the internet on my phone works but it wont allow me to switch on the hotspot on my phone.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Seems to be a common problem with Lumias. Lots of info online but no obvious single fix as far as I can see. Just to note that this is almost certainly an issue with your phone and not with the 48 network/service.
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

7 REPLIES 7

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
What happens?
Any error messages etc.?
Are you doing something like this

http://deviceguides.vodafone.ie/web/nokia-lumia-520/customise/wi-fi/set-up-and-use-your-phone-as-a-w...
I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
It keeps saying there is no mobile data connection to share at the minute when i try to switch the hotspot on.

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
Seems to be a common problem with Lumias. Lots of info online but no obvious single fix as far as I can see. Just to note that this is almost certainly an issue with your phone and not with the 48 network/service.

Anon
Not applicable
Must be the updates so

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend
You mean portable hotspot/tethering worked before but then you updated your phone software and then it stopped working?

Anon
Not applicable
Ya i had it setup and used it for ages.then did updates for my phone and that message keeps appear.

What version of the software are you on now?

Maybe if you google that and Lumia [520] and the error message and maybe limit the search to recent time you might find something useful?

Hope this helps.