cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

just joined, paid membership but it says membership not paid on 48 account

Anon
Not applicable

please help me! i just rejoined 48 and i paid 20 euro membership and the money has been taken out of my account and now it says membership not paid and i cant use my phone...what can i do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@amie1989 wrote:
Nope there's no sign of a payment on the account...I had. Signal when I bought the. Membership..but I was manually adding the setting to my phone before I done this if that could b a problem?

I don't think that this would cause such a problem. I guess you'll just have to wait for support to get back to you if, as it seems, the payment for membership has "gone missing".

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

9 REPLIES 9

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Did you buy membership directly or did you topup your credit balance by €20 and still need to buy membership? If your credit balance is €20 then you most likely still need to buy membership.

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Most-Popular-Questions/What-is-the-difference-between-membership-and...

If your credit balance is €0 then there must be some payment processing problem so you'll have to log a support request and get 48 to help you out:

http://help.48months.ie/requests/new

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable
Nope my top up has a balance of 1euro and 1cent ...and the money is gone out of my bank account?

Anon
Not applicable
Oh sorry I bought membership directly...do u know if there a reason for this or just a glitch?

And it says membership not paid when you log into your online account?

Does the My History section of your account show the membership purchase?

https://48months.ie/orders/history

Did you by any chance buy membership while the process of porting a number in was taking place? I believe that this can sometimes lead to problems.

On the other hand others have reported card payment problems from time to time and it was never clear to me why these happen or if there is some common cause for such payment problems.

I still think that you're going to have to log a support request to get 48 to sort this out for you...

Hope this helps.

Anon
Not applicable
Nope there's no sign of a payment on the account...I had. Signal when I bought the. Membership..but I was manually adding the setting to my phone before I done this if that could b a problem? I did write to the supports but haven't heard anything since I did it at 3 ish today... Thanks for replying its annoying I can't contact them 😞

@amie1989 wrote:
Nope there's no sign of a payment on the account...I had. Signal when I bought the. Membership..but I was manually adding the setting to my phone before I done this if that could b a problem?

I don't think that this would cause such a problem. I guess you'll just have to wait for support to get back to you if, as it seems, the payment for membership has "gone missing".

Anon
Not applicable
My thoughts exalty lol Ok thanks for ur help!

Anon
Not applicable
Hi I wrote today as I joined and when I paid my membership it showed up as not paid and the money was taken from my account! But it's gone through a second time and its worked but its cost me 40 euro....so there's 20 missing now...I would like to e reimbursed or at least no what's happened! Thanks

Are you sure that it's not a case of the original purchase of membership (which was "stalled") going through and then you made a second purchase so you purchased two memberships and now your expiry date is something like 18th September? I.e. one current membership (from now to 18th August) and one stacked/queued membership (from 19th August to 18th September)?