cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

top up

Anon
Not applicable

i topped up by 20 euro and sent the don txt to 1745 got a txt back to say it succeful and not another text to say my membership has ran out. the top up code is 970768747296. pls answer asap as i completely stuck.

thanks, john

6 REPLIES 6

Anon
Not applicable

Oh, thats a tough one... Haven't heard of that happen before..

Have a look through previous threads tagged "topup, membership" at this link to see if you can find anything of use...

If to no avail,
try the 'raise a ticket' link below in my signature, explaining your problem to a member of the technical staff.

1amcn
Rock Star

Hi

So what does it say on your account (My 48 page)

Can you see your Membership status there (start/expiry)

Any notifications on there?

Memberships expire at 2359 hrs on 48... What date did the text suggest your membership expired?

Smiley Happy

Dear Sir / Ma,

My name is Wahaab Raheem and my 48 network number is ******, I am having a problem with my friends number ****** that I topped up on the 3rd of Jan with the Don and his internet has not been working since the top-up and we actually wait to see if it will activate today the 9th as stated on the internet.

Could you please look into this for me as he can't use data on his phone at present.

Regards,

Wahaab Raheem

***Edit: personal info removed -Marion

Anon
Not applicable

Hi Wahaab,

Did you buy a membership using the top up? Topping up your account does not activate a membership automatically. What does it say on your online account under membership? Does it say any membership is active, if so what is the expiry date?

Also, just so you know, this is a public forum so you should in future not post any personal details such as phone numbers.

Assuming there is a valid membership in place and when you log into the online account everything looks in order (membership status, expiry date, calls/texts/landline/data allowances) then make sure that the internet settings are correctly configured:

http://community.48months.ie/t5/Need-Help/Internet-not-working/m-p/18265#M5372

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

1amcn
Rock Star

Duplicate Post.