Memberships
Don't know your Don from your Guido? Need more info on your plan or change something on your account? This is the section for you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Bank card

How can I get 48 to revert to automaticallycharging my monthly charge to my registered card. I have had to do it manually for the last few months.

rocky52 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Sim

I would like a 2nd sim. I have a girlguide unit and I want to use a separate number. Can you help

Resolved! 48 and the new roaming tariffs

New EU legislation arriving in mid June. It states that when you are travelling within the EU you will be able to use  calls, texts and data from your original plan, at no extra cost. https://ec.europa.eu/digital-single-market/en/roaming-tariffs So w...

dermodyr by Newcomer
  • 11 replies
  • 1 like

Credit

Bought €20 credit but only €19 left on 48 why is this ? Couldn't buy the credit I wanted. This is not fair

Membership

Hi I just bought credit for my daughter's film then realised I needed membership so I've got a membership but still can't use the phone can you explain this please.Also when you buy membership does that include your phone calls and your credit or do ...

shargc by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Credit

I just paid for my credit.Tried to make a call and it won't let me cos other days I don't have enough credit

New debit card

I got a new debit card and need to buy more credit

fefe by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like