Memberships
Don't know your Don from your Guido? Need more info on your plan or change something on your account? This is the section for you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Roaming

Hi I am in Portugal and was on Standard with you but I bought 1xThe Guido and when I went in to see did I get it it says it was delivered but o am still unable to use my phone here in Albufeira .it said I need to be on Guido to use my phone so that's...

eoinl by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Top up

Hi I tried to buy Data topup yesterday 4 GB but after the transaction it did not appear on my account - I thought it must not have gone thru so I downloaded the 48months app and bought 3x1GB credit - this appeared on my account alright but on checkin...

"Free/Low Call" 1890 numbers not free/low call

I'm feeling a bit grumpy so apologies in advance. Car broke down today and I tried to call the 1890 insurance/breakdown service but I couldn't.  I have plenty of credit.  Had to play telephone tag with a friend to get the company to call me back.  Th...

watdub by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Disappearing text balance

I have just started my new 'the Mitch' month yesterday. It comes with 100 free texts. I tried to text today, the text wouldn't send. I went onto my48 and to my surprise my text balance is 0! I don't even think I text anyone at all yesterday, I usuall...

Memberships

My current membership is the don which you cannot use abroad .. im in spain now and got a text saying to get the guido .. i did and it is now saying on my account i have to use the don before the guido goes into play? Any help i taught if i got the g...

lolly20 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! roaming

HiI'm on Guido auto renewed 12th of each monthGoing to EU on holidays 8th July and would like to avail of the new roaming laws, but as the new terms only come into place on memberships after the 13th June , mine then won't come into effect until the ...

Resolved! Blocked & Deactivated Account, SIM Lost to Abyss

I ordered the replacement SIM a full week ago and at this stage I'm not expecting it to arrive. I can't seem to order another one (i.e. I can't do step 1 of the 'change your sim' process again). if I just order a brand new sim unrelated to my existin...