Memberships
Don't know your Don from your Guido? Need more info on your plan or change something on your account? This is the section for you.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Credit

Hi,Last night, bought the Guido plan, however I was billed twice and and received two plans but I only need and want one. Is there any way of getting reimbursed?Thanks,Richard

Resolved! No minutes left

hi I'm on the unlimted calls and txt plan now my phone says I've no minutes left!!! Never happened before as I have unlimited calls and texts for €20 per month..... Can u help me figure out ways wrng??

26jeff by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 2 like

Membership not lasting?

Hi I topped up with 20 don membership less than a month ago and after 2 weeks I was out of calls and there is no way I used over 1000minutes

casey28 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Mebership

Brought my membership last night I pick calls, landline and internet I got calls and landline but no internet what I need most is d internet pls someone should pls help out!!!And also when am aboard my internet doesn't work too why is it like that ?

efewill by Newcomer
  • 7 replies
  • 0 like

abroad

I'm abroad how do I get texts and Internet for abroad

Standard

Hi there, I have the standard membership. I've always gotten it and it renews automatically when it runs out. It was free calls and texts to every network and now all of a sudden it tells me that I've run out of minutes? This is not the deal that I s...

membership help

Hi there I'm currently with 48 on 20 euros a month and I've been getting 5GB data and it used to be unlimited mobile calls and 30 minutes landline calls . I now want to receive to newly adjusted with 8gb and 60 minutes to landlines and 1000 mobile mi...

Don

why has my membership not go onto phone

hollys6 by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Problem paying for membership

I tried to buy the Mitch plan today, but when I tried to pay with visa, I got through to the last step, after you verify it with visa, but then it said "your payment has not been accepted due to security limitations". I thought it might have been bec...

aoifiee by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Money gone no credit ?

Membership bought yesterday says it's in but now it's still not there , sort it out!! Money well wasted

emmam97 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like