cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't buy the Don

Anon
Not applicable

Hi my membership will expire 16th of June with 10 euros pack. I just top up for Don 20 euros but but does not let use the don pack.

Help pls.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

That's correct. Your current membership will run until 16th June (midnight) and when it expires the Don membership that you just purchased will start. Buying a membership while there is a current membership in force does not prematurely terminate the current membership. The newly purchased membership "stacks" until the current membership (and any other stacked memberships) have run their course first.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

3 REPLIES 3

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

That's correct. Your current membership will run until 16th June (midnight) and when it expires the Don membership that you just purchased will start. Buying a membership while there is a current membership in force does not prematurely terminate the current membership. The newly purchased membership "stacks" until the current membership (and any other stacked memberships) have run their course first.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

i bought a new membership in error  and now i cant use my old one why

What exactly do you mean?

What does your online account say about your membership and expiry date - both current and any that are queued?

Are you able to make/receive calls and send/receive texts?

Hope this helps.