Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! sim

can you send me new sim please i have iphone arriving

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Internet HUAWEI G510

typed in the codes for internet settings and its not working, i have HUAWEI G510, help!

Resolved! internet

hi can someone help me with internet settings? i have an huwai smart fone. thanks

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Iphone unlock and sim register

ok so I tried to move my iphone from vodafone to 48 but i only realised after registering my new 48 sim that my iphone should have already been unlocked. Now I have left vodafone and i'm technically with 48 but i cant get the security code to registe...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 7 replies
  • 1 like

Internet

i have a huawei phone, typed in those codes for internet but it wouldnt work. what to do???

Resolved! my number has changed on my account

help !!!  i logged into my account only to find my mobile number has changed to a totally different number. i put credit into my account but it has not gone to my phone, but went to the differnt number that was registered to my account, how the hell ...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! call baring and not sending messages

Hello when I try and send a message it fails and when I make a phone call it says can not call in call baring mode. I have put another sim into my phone and I can ring from that number. Im recieving phone calls and messages. All settings are ok so I ...

missdx by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! cant make calls

tried making calls and it says call barred..and got an email from 48 saying i have been suspended from 48..please can i get my suspension lifted

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Roaming

How can I get my phone to work in morocco?

dan3000 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like