Phones
Need a hand choosing a new phone, stuck for settings, or just want to chat about the latest mobile gadgetry? Check out the Phone section here on 48.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

IMESSAGES

how do I enable iMessages it won't let me send them and I'm in wifi???

adzer01 by Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like

Htc one mini 2

Do anyone know the setting for mms and internet for HTC one mini 2.the texting settings are not working. Thanks in advance

njh13 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Nano sim

Hi IIi have bought my partner a iphone for Christmas and need a nano sim for her she is also on go can this be sent to me discreetly before Christmas Thank you

roxy25 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Can't recieve certain calls

This has been happening for over a month with my mom trying to contact me and never being able to get through, it rings once and cuts out or plays the busy tone and I just get a missed call notification. It's now happening with another person who can...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Unable to receive/make calls/texts

Hi,I every so often my phone won't work and I can't make or receive calls and texts. My internet works fine. Generally when I turn my phone off/on it works again.Can u help me with this? I haven't updated my phone at all so I think the issue is with ...

Resolved! One plus x can't get roaming data

I recently purchased a oneplus device model "x" and in trying to set up the roaming data through tweaker my phone did not appear in the pick your phone section. I would appreciate help on solving this problem

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 6 like

Resolved! Sim locked

My sim is locked, I don't know my pin nb.Please help

Replacement sim card

Hi there I ordered a replacement sim card as I got a new phone which needs a nano sim. The new sim arrived but it won't activate - any advice?Thank you

Resolved! phone won't save new apn settings

Hi, I inherited an old phone which was fine with 2 old providers. Phone is not locked to other providers. I followed step by step instructions to change settings frm yr site. I choose option to save apn settings and they disappear. Have done few time...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! Pin lock

as is pic my phone wont let me take off the screen lock it says disabled by administrator. I brought it to the shop i got it in and they said that is the network, so 48 disabled it. Can u help please.

Screenshot_2015-11-03-13-25-22.png