cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

48 app for iPhone

ste086
Visitor
Hey everyone is their an app I can get for my iPhone so I don't have to keep login on my phone
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What do you mean?  What do you want to stay logged into? There are no 48 specific iPhone apps anyway if that's what you mean.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

5 REPLIES 5

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

What do you mean?  What do you want to stay logged into? There are no 48 specific iPhone apps anyway if that's what you mean.

Hope this helps.

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

Anon
Not applicable

It would be great if there was an app to monitor our usage as the website is not optimised for mobile viewing. Anything in the works? 🙂

Anon
Not applicable
we'd like to do in the future but we can't give any dates for it, yet.

@imc042 wrote:

It would be great if there was an app to monitor our usage as the website is not optimised for mobile viewing. Anything in the works? 🙂

For what it's worth there are several Android apps that can monitor data (carrier and wifi) data usage and some versions of Android have a basic monitor built in. I presume that similar apps for iPhone. 

Hope this helps.

ste086
Visitor
Yes an app would be great to keep track of all the stuff and be easer as well
Maybe it should be something 48 look at for us