Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Problems registering a SIM

Hey,So I registered some SIM ages and ages ago but lost it, then got a new one sent recently. Now whenever I try to register it as a new SIM for my account, this happens:Anyone else got that before?

Selection_203.png
cataku by Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 1 like

No service

Please help, Iv had 'no service' on my phone since signing up 2 weeks ago. I paid €20 which will be up at the end of May and haven't been able to use my phone. I have an iPhone 4 and Iv tried syncing with iTunes, turning on/off, removing sim etc. I c...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Bought two 10euro credits by mistake

I mistakenly bought two Guido memberships, one for this months membership and I thought the other 10e would be moved into my credit account to be used another time. The second 10e Guido has come out of my bank account as well, but it did nothing and ...

No internet when Im roaming.

My Samsung Galaxy S3/4 froze and I had to hsve it completly cleared of everything and reload the software sgain. So since that I dont have sny internet when Im roaming I do have internet when Im at home from my own wireless conection. Do I need to do...

Calls

Can't recieve calls from England? Everttime I answer it like the same call is trying to get through at the same time

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Snapcaht won't load

My snapchat won't load even though it's turned on in Internet settings and I've Internet allowance left. Any tips ?

going to spain

Im going to spain for a few days. Will my normal mobile minutes still work for calling irish mobiles in the same country as me or do i need to get eu roaming minutes?

interrnet

Hi I have full coverage on my phone yet I can't send anything on Snapchat or log into Facebook??can u please solve this issue thanks