Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

cant call

Cant make calls and I have sufficient credit.?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Can't recieve or make calls but can receive texts

I am not able to make or receive calls with my new 48 sim card. I have bought credit, bought my membership, the internet and texts work. I tried the sim in another phone and it was the same, texts and internet work but no outgoing or incoming calls t...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

calls

48 NETWORK DOWN AGAIN, CANT MAKE CALLS,THIS IS A JOKE 48...... YOU ARE BECOMMING THE RYANAIR OF MOBILE PHONE SERVICE 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Lost my old phone and now trying to switch to 48

Lost my old phone and have gotten a new one. Im moving to 48 with this phone but want to keep my number from 02,how do i do this? I cant recieve a text with the security code as i dont have an 02 phone or sim to put into my phone.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

credit gone? why

I just bought credit for my 48 and paid 10 euros and was told to only call mobile numbers...I have not called anyone outside of the number. I wanted to recently call my mom and was told I HAD NO CREDITS LEFT. It hasn't even been up to a week. I was w...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Help

My 48 won't let me call or text it's says number barred but I can recive calls?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Keeping my number problem

problems with keeping my number: I entered bill pay and gave my account number but 48 sent me an email and asked me if I entered prepay and that there was a problem but I could go back to the number exchange page and change my settings but when I go ...

Resolved! paying membership

i had to reset my password an now my account keeps saying activating new sim...its been doin this since yesterday so i am unable to use the 10e credit i put into my phone yesterday to pay my membership??..plz help

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! internet

I just got my blackberry  unlocked and i dont no how to get the internet?  

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Nexus 4 loosing network constantly

Hi I have a google nexus 4 and it loose the signal constantly, the SIM card goes locked all the time, anyone can help? Thank's in advance