Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Cannot send MMS with one SIM but can with another?!?!

Anybody got any ideas on this one? With my SIM installed in my phone I have never been able to send MMS messages on the 48 network. Either it sits there "Sending..." indefinitely or I get "Message not sent - service not activated on network" but the ...

dalyer by The Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

How to get help

At 48 we are an online community based support team.  That’s why we’re so cheap; we don’t have massive call centers to pay for. There are several ways of getting help on the website; reading our FAQs is the fastest, followed by asking the communi...

Admin48 by Crew (retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 22 like

Resolved! Membership

Hi I want to buy membership €10 unlimited calls nd text but I couldn't get it how I can do that please. Thank you

nawel by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! cant buy membership with topup

Hi i bought a 20 euro topup and sent the message monthly to 1745 and it gave me an error saying i couldnt buy that so now im stuck can you please help asap cheers. i wanted the don membership and have 20 credit on the phone but now i dont want to use...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 2 like

Resolved! sim problem

hi, im facing problem with my sim, as im an old customer of 48 i can't use the standart rate of previous deal, the deal which was offered at the very first, my friends who bought the at the same time they are gettting the standart rate offer which wa...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Price plan not available

Hi, I've been using the all calls and all texts price plan for the last couple of months and by accident I chose the wrong price plan whilst renewing membership, when I went to change the plan as I noticed it was the wrong one, my previous plan wasn'...

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Old 48 membership.

Hi, i joined 48 when the old deal was out for 10euro which was free calls and texts to any network for 10 euro. But since about 4 months ago i have had to get "The Guido" deal as the old one would no longer work, can you help me please ?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! switch deals ?

I topped up by 10 euro before my deal (the don) was up and I text monthly and I was expecting to get the guido deal. When my membership expired last night I was surprised to find that instead of getting the deal with the 1GB internet I received the s...

khaos by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! member ship

hi, I am unable to pay the normal standard membership of €10,but i am customer before mar 2013 so should be possible to pay standard membership right?some one know what the story??? i bought once the guido and from that time i have no choise to make ...

adamus by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like