cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email received from 48 headed 'Where'd your membership go?'

evieod
Visitor

Did anyone else get this email (I got it on 30th November)? The message inside said 'Your membership ran out and you’re not getting your data allowance anymore.' but my membership had just renewed and I still have data. I'm confused!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Several people recently reported receiving such a message when their membership had not run out.

Seems to be a mistake on 48's part.

If your membership is still active and working OK then just ignore that message.

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2

dalyer
The Legend
The Legend

Several people recently reported receiving such a message when their membership had not run out.

Seems to be a mistake on 48's part.

If your membership is still active and working OK then just ignore that message.

If you need to contact 48 support about this then see the link in my signature below or email them at support@48months.zendesk.com

I am not a 48 employee - if you need to contact 48 support you can do so by chat, email (support@48months.zendesk.com) or phone.

evieod
Visitor

Thanks, Dalyer. I won't worry about it in that case.