Phones
Need a hand choosing a new phone, stuck for settings, or just want to chat about the latest mobile gadgetry? Check out the Phone section here on 48.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

In the future will you sell phones?

Nowadays every phone company sells phones on their network. I was wondering would it not be something you could do too? Have people buy them new or refurbished on your website? Or do a good bill pay deal cause i know a lot of people on bill pay looki...

cog97 by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

No service

I was abroad for a few months and so didn't renew membership in that time. I am back now and have renewed but am still without service. Is there some way I need to reactivate my phone ?

leo by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

No service

Hi, I keep losing network. I just new to 48 months and the network keeps cutting out. No problem with 3 network so it's not the coverage. When I manually search to add network 48 is not on list.

delc by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 like

Sending texts to others

When I send a text it takes a few hours to reach others even when they and I have full coverage

Sim change

Hi there,I have switched sims yesterday, but it says 'searching for network' still, seemingly it didn't cross over to my new one,Can you help me with this?Many thanks,Luisa

luwisaa by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

No service

Hi, I keep losing network. I just new to 48 months and the network keeps cutting out. No problem with 3 network so it's not the coverage. When I manually search to add network 48 is not on list.

delc by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

I've bought a phone locked to 3

I've just bought a phone locked to the 3 network. I'm just wondering if my 48 sim card will work or will I need to.either change networks or unlock the phone. Thanks

My phone screen broken

I have msgs in my phone i need to see is there any chance i can retrieve them when i put my sim in a new phone please

ashrer by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

iPhone 4 without a SIM card

I have an iPhone 4 from the US that has no SIM card and no sim card slot. How can I use the 48 network with this phone?

dalya21 by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Lost my phone

Hi I lost my phone with the sim inside what can I do to keep my numbers and original phone number? cheers

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like