Other Help
Got issues? Those of the technical kind we mean. Here’s not the place to share any of your weird, personal dilemmas.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Replacement sim and additional sim

Hi, I have ordered a new sim to be used as a replacement sim, I understand that you need to submit a request to get the new sim activated. my question, is it possible to use the new sim as an additional sim (spare sim). if so will both of them work a...

mohmo by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! membership

every time i try to pay my membership a pop uup comes on screen saying OOPS!We are currently experiencing some technical issues and cannot process your request.Hang tight, our tech guys are working on it and hope to have it resolved shortly.this is r...

peterak by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! membership

Hey i havent got a credit card but i have topped up my phone with the required amout of credit i want so how do i become a member threw my phone instead of credit card?

callien by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 like

Windows Phone 8 APN

I am just trying to set up the APN on a Windows Phone 8 device. I assumed it would be similar to the set up on a Windows Phone 7 device. The Internet APN set up is identical, however the MMS APN set-up does not work in the same way. The Windows Phone...

Resolved! Can't buy the Don

Hi my membership will expire 16th of June with 10 euros pack. I just top up for Don 20 euros but but does not let use the don pack.Help pls.

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! Kickback Sims

Hey, I ordered 3 Kickback sims over a week ago (I'd say) and still no sign of them, so I ordered another one today. Any idea when they usually get sent out?

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

Resolved! I ordered the wrong size SIM....

I ordered a normal SIM instead of a macro SIM. I got the normal SIM and registered it before I realised it was the wrong one. It won't let me order a macro SIM, what should I do? Thanks, Corinne

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like

pin problems

when i enter the right pin it then asks for the puk 1 when i put the puk1 in it asks to enter new pin then verify and it wrong pin , im down to 5 attempts. pls help 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 like