Phones
Need a hand choosing a new phone, stuck for settings, or just want to chat about the latest mobile gadgetry? Check out the Phone section here on 48.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

In the UK bought credit phone still doesn't ring

Im in London all summer and I bought credit about a week ago and when people try to ring my phone from a UK landline, it doesn't ring at all. I never had this problem before and I don't know how to fix it. 

Anon by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 like

Forget PIN-when i put there PUK it says-enter desired PIN??

Hey i forgot my PIN code, si i found out my PUK - thats on the special card, also here when i sign in. Ok i get it. But when i put it in my phone it says - your sim card was unlocked - please enter your the desired PIN - which one? i cant use a new a...

germany No Service

I'm travelling to Germany on Thursday, I was there last month and was unable to make or receive calls despite topping up with EU credit. Can you tell me how to manipulate my phone ( an iphone 5) to work in Germany.

dwasol by Newcomer
  • 5 replies
  • 1 like

Resolved! Do North American phones work in Ireland on 48?

<p>Looking to buy an iPhone 6 in Canada and just concerned that the difference in GSM bands in Ireland and North America will effect the usage or coverage of my Phone on 48.</p><p>&nbsp;</p><p>Many thanks,</p><p>Daniel</p>

Anon by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 like